Advice on asbestos sampling and shipping
We carry out analyses for corporate clients and private customers. Please note the following hints.
Samples should be addressed to:
- CRB Analyse Service GmbH - Bahnhofstraße 14 - D-37181 Hardegsen
Analysis of material samples for asbestos and/or artificial mineral fibres (€ 57/sample plus VAT)
- For testing we need a small but representative piece, about the size of a coin. You can take the sample yourself but please avoid dust formation by dampening the relevant area of the sample with water.
- Place the sample(s) into a sample bag with clip closure, a freezer bag or a film can and dispatch it in a Jiffy bag or another kind of protective bag.
- Include an informal letter with your address and an additional note “analysis for asbestos”.
- We will be glad to previously send a PDF file of the documents. In this case, please state your mailing address.
Analysis of dust samples for asbestos and/or man-made mineral fibres (€ 80/ sample plus VAT)
- If you take a sample of a larger quantity of dust please avoid stirring it up. Place the sample into an air-proof sample bag with clip closure, a freezer bag or a film can and dispatch it in a Jiffy bag or another kind of protective bag.
- In case of a fine dispersed dust layer we can provide you with free-of-charge sample holders fitted with conductive adhesive pads in a robust container for taking dust samples.