Advice on asbestos sampling and shipping
We carry out analyses for corporate clients and private customers. Please note the following hints.
Samples should be addressed to:
- CRB Analyse Service GmbH - Bahnhofstraße 14 - D-37181 Hardegsen
Analysis of material samples for asbestos and/or artificial mineral fibres (€ 62/sample plus VAT)
- For testing we need a small but representative piece, about the size of a coin. You can take the sample yourself but please avoid dust formation by dampening the relevant area of the sample with water.
- Place the sample(s) into a sample bag with clip closure, a freezer bag or a film can and dispatch it in a Jiffy bag or another kind of protective bag.
- Include an informal letter with your address and an additional note “analysis for asbestos”.
- We will be glad to previously send a PDF file of the documents. In this case, please state your mailing address.
Analysis of dust samples for asbestos and/or man-made mineral fibres (€ 85/ sample plus VAT)
- If you take a sample of a larger quantity of dust please avoid stirring it up. Place the sample into an air-proof sample bag with clip closure, a freezer bag or a film can and dispatch it in a Jiffy bag or another kind of protective bag.
- To collect a dust sample, press a 10 cm long strip of sticky tape into the dust and then glue the strip onto a smooth surface (for example a transparent folder). Alternatively, fold the strip in the middle so that the adhesive surfaces stick to each other.