Online Workshop VDI Guideline 6202 Sheet 3 - Asbestos
On September 13, 2022, the Gesamtverband Schadstoffsanierung e.V. (GVSS) offers an online workshop on VDI Guideline 6202 Sheet 3. As a member of the association, we are pleased to point out this interesting event.
Everything you need to know about the application of VDI Guideline 6202 Sheet 3 – Asbestos
In the full-day online training of the GVSS e.V., the contents of the VDI Guideline 6202 Sheet 3 - Asbestos as well as its application in practice will be discussed. This guideline serves as a working aid for the investigation and assessment of asbestos in structural and technical installations. It is aimed at building owners, experts, planners, contractors, and the other parties involved in construction and can be used for operations, construction measures, demolition, and renovation work or also for determining the value of the building stock.
Overview of the training contents:
- VDI 6202 sheet 3 – main features of the guideline (flow chart, terms for materials and products, point of suspicion/moment of suspicion/calculation tool)
- VDI 6202 sheet 3 – details (sampling plan, sampling/mixed samples/references to analytics, report)
- Sample projects (application of calculation tool, derivation of number of sampling points, preparation of sampling plan, sampling, adaptation of sampling plan "online")
- Quotation/contracting strategy (expert services, sampling/openings, chemical analysis)
The costs for the training participation amount to:
- 350 € plus 19 % VAT for members of the GVSS e.V.
- 450 € plus 19 % VAT for external participants