vdu training series "Drinking water sampling" in Hanover, Germany
On December 7, 2021, the vdu office in Hanover will offer a training course on "Basic and Refresher Training on Drinking Water Sampling". As a member of the Association of German Testing Laboratories e.V. (vdu), we are pleased to point out this interesting event.
Everything you need to know about drinking water sampling
Within the scope of the vdu course, the lecturer Dr. Hartmann will impart theoretical and practical basics on drinking water sampling and provide information on legal backgrounds.
Overview of the content of the event:
- Changes in the Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV) as of 01.11.2011
- Microbiological sample planning and sampling
- Chemical and radiological sample planning and sampling
- Quality assurance during sampling
- Practical exercises in microbiological sampling and instrument calibration
The vdu confirms successful training participation with a certificate, which is a basic requirement for sampling according to § 15 para. 4 TrinkwV. Participants also receive the lecture notes, a script for the event, and supplementary information on drinking water analysis in digital form on CD.
The costs for the training participation amount to:
- 300 € for vdu members
- 400 € for external participants
The training will take place using the 2G-plus rule.