Job vacancy: Geoscientist (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a geoscientist in the field of asbestos analysis. Experience in this field would be ideal, but is not a prerequisite.
- CRB Analyse Service GmbH was founded in 1992 and is one of the leading asbestos laboratories in Germany.
- As an accredited testing laboratory we offer our customers from industry, public authorities and the private sector a reliable and fast service around the topics asbestos, artificial mineral fibres and material testing with the most modern laboratory equipment.
- We offer a modern workplace, an attractive income and work in a committed team with short decision-making processes.
Your area of responsibility:
- Independent preparation and testing of various materials (material, dust, air, liquid) for asbestos and artificial mineral fibres using scanning electron microscopy (SEM)/X-ray microanalysis (EDX).
Profile of Requirements
- Training as geologist, mineralogist, geoscientist or material scientist
- Organisational skills, team spirit, technical understanding
- Good knowledge of MS-Office standard software
Please address your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates) to our managing director, Mr. Blecher.
CRB Analyse Service GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 14, 37181 Hardegsen, email@example.com